– If you want to book activities whenever you like, however you like!
Do you want to experience an activity in Gammelstad, but you are only able to do so on a specific date? Do you want to go on a guided tour in the Church Town or experience our Open-air museum Hägnan? No problem, we will do everything we can do to meet your request.
How does it work?
- You can, via the form further down on this page, send a booking request for different activities, in the Church Town as well as the Open-air museum Hägnan.
- You pick your choice of date, time and language. Thereafter we will do everything we can to arrange the activity you have chosen; in the way you prefer it.
- In the Church Town the history of Gammelstad is at focus and at Open-air museum Hägnan you can participate in practical chores from back in the day. It is possible to combine multiple activities and get an even more pleasant and informative experience.
- Our guides are authorised for doing guided tours in the World Heritage Site Gammelstad Church Town and possesses a wide-ranging knowledge and admiration of the place.
- Our primary goal is to provide vivid storytelling, with the option of tours in Swedish, English, German and French if accessible.
- With our Soundsystem you won’t miss anything! When we have tours for bigger groups, our guide uses a small microphone and all participants will get an earpiece. Therefore, you will be able to hear everything interesting that is said during the tour.
What can / do you want to do? Click on the links below to read more about our exciting activities.
- Guided tour of Gammelstad Church Town
- Guided lantern walk in Gammelstad Church Town
- Guided tour of Open-air museum Hägnan
- Baking bread in a wood-fired oven
- Candle making at Open-air museum Hägnan
- Combined tours of two or more activities
- Customized activities
Doesn’t it sound fun and interesting? Book here!
Use the form below or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you with a price offer. Prices vary depending on the size of the group, time of the day etcetera.
What does our guests say?
We constantly work to keep a high standard on our activities and therefore our guests’ feedback is invaluable for us. Below you can read a few of the comments from people who have booked and participated in our activities.
The guide was both knowledgeable and very engaging to listen to. Really good. Getting headphones was also very good, so you don’t miss anything.
The guide was incredibly inspiring when she talked about old times and how everything started and continued, very knowledgeable when we asked questions! Great environment!
A really cozy experience. It was so atmospheric to carry the lantern with us.
The whole visit was a surprise, the buildings gorgeous, the walk well laid out and the welcome was warm. The guide was VERY talented, knowledgeable, and gave the impression that she liked her job very much.