Experience Gammelstad! How? Join a guided tour. We provide guided tours all year round, on preselected days and hours. You can find out when these tours take place further down on this page.
During the guided tour, which takes approximately one hour, you take part in a world-class heritage experience. Our competent guide will share the exciting story of Gammelstad, all while you are walking through narrow alleys, visiting a cosy church cottage and a medieval church (with reservation for church service). During this tour you will also learn about life in Gammelstad today and what being a living world heritage means.
Photo: Susanne Lindholm
Here is how you book your spot on a guided tour:
- Choose what language you would like the tour in by clicking on either the Swedish or English tour, down below on this page.
- Pick the number of people that will participate on the tour.
- Choose a date in the calendar. If there are more than one tour on that date you will see all of them when you click on the date.
- Click on Checkout.
- Provide your contact information
- Choose if you want to pay directly online or when you arrive on location.
- Accept the terms and conditions and cancellation policy.
- Click on Reserve and pay upon arrival or Go to secure payment site, depending on which option you chose.
- Once the reservation is done you will receive an email with information about the reservation with your ticket, which you will bring with you and show on the day of the tour.
- The tour will begin at Visitor Center, located next to the church square.
If you want more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to book a tour on another day or hour than the ones provided? Click here to read more and get a price offer.