– For those of you who want to get to know Gammelstad!
Gammelstad is waiting for you! Time to try some of our activities. Read more about them below. Note that if none of the times or dates suits you, you have the option of pre-booking an activity. Great service, right? Read more about this below as well. will also learn about life in Gammelstad today and what being a living world heritage means.
Here is how you book an activity
- Choose a date in the calender below. When you have chosen a date all available activites on that date will show.
- Click on choose date for the activity you want to book. Pick the date you want again by clicking book.
- Choose the number of guests.
- Is the activity available several times during the day you also need to choose what time you want to book. If you book an audioguide you also need to choose what language you want the audioguide to be in.
- Click on book.
- Provide your contact information.
- Choose how you want to pay.
- Accept the booking terms and how we process your personal data.
- Click on confirm.
- You will now be redirected to a payment page, provide your card details and click on pay.
- Once the booking is done you will receive an email with the booking confirmation. Show this to the staff on location.
- All activities will begin at Visitor Center, located next to the church square. Welcome!
If you want more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Audioguide – your own guide to the World Heritage
Listen to eight different audio files about history of Gammelstad. Get your audioguide at the Visitor Center and use the accompanied map to help you navigate while you listen. Available in Swedish, English, German, French, Dutch, Finnish, Northern Sami and Meänkieli.
Guided tours of Gammelstad Church Town
We provide scheduled open guided tours all year round on pre-selected dates and hours. During the guided tour, which takes approximately one hour, you take part in a world-class heritage experience. Our competent guide will share the exciting story of Gammelstad, all while you are walking through narrow alleys, visiting a cosy church cottage and a medieval church (with reservation for church service). During this tour you will also learn about life in Gammelstad today and what being a living world heritage means
Pre-booked activities for groups
Do you want a private tour and neither of the pre-selected dates works for you? Pre-book an activity in Gammelstad. Read more about pre-booked activities here.